Ready to stop living bored, blah, and bound up?
Then daughter of God, it’s time for you to “be that woman!”
THE WOMAN THAT JESUS PASSIONATELY DIED TO SET FREE.
THE WOMAN THAT FINALLY PRESSES PLAY ON HER PURPOSE.
THE WOMAN THAT DAILY PURSUES HER GOALS WITH CLARITY, COURAGE, AND CONSISTENCY.
THE CONFIDENT WOMAN YOU KNOW YOU WERE MEANT TO BE!
- Are you tired of saying yes to things that you don’t really want, and have no passion for?
- Do you keep missing out on opportunities because of fear, and not feeling competent or up to the challenge?
- Do you feel your purpose being stifled because you’re busy doing things for work, church, & everybody but yourself?
- Are you struggling to wake up happy, because you’re still not confident about who you are and why God made you?
- Do you feel like you get to the end of each year feeling stuck and in the same place you started, making no consistent progress towards your goals?
There’s good news sis!
No matter where you are right now or how long you’ve struggled, Jesus has a plan for you to get ahead this year, and walk through this season with confidence and clarity.
He didn’t save you just to bore you to death, nor has He given up on you because of past mistakes or failures.
Your talents and passions are still God’s purpose for you. And even better, He has already granted you permission to pursue them unapologetically. So it’s time to give up letting everyone else use you except God.
But you haven’t felt confident enough to BE THE YOU Jesus died for yet, because confidence is a skill that’s developed with time and action.
Prayer can only take you so far, but exercising your faith with clear and consistent steps is where true courage is built. It’s the stuff answered prayers are made of! And it’s the mindset shift required to make the righteous bold as lions, as we’re called to be in Proverbs 28:1.
The confident women you see around you are not magical or made of better genes.
They’re ordinary ladies just like you and I that got honest about what they really wanted in life, and committed to not get out of the process until they achieved everything God promised.
I know this, because I was that same colorless and compromising girl not that long ago. Though I grew up saved and churched as a pastor’s kid, I was always mute in conversations that mattered, and too fearful to make purpose-driven decisions that would upgrade my career, relationships, and overall happiness.
Yes, I was experiencing awesome spiritual growth - but I wasn’t applying the courage commanded in the Bible to my day-to-day routines and desires.
For years, I would pray, watch and wait for the amazing promises in God’s word to unfold in my life. And even after college, I was comfortably working a $9/hour job keeping me bored and broke. I knew God was calling me to speak up and serve with the unique ideas He kept giving me, but I would feel too sorry for myself to actually pursue them. SO I just did what everyone at my church, family, and job expected of me. Which wasn’t bad – but...
I was disobeying the amazing creative dreams God was wooing me to.
It’s not until I got a mentor that challenged me to grow up and get a clear plan of action that things began to change.
She encouraged me to get realistic about where I wanted to end up, and then consistently make moves in the lane God gave me to get there – aka living each day like I mean it.
And that is exactly what I walk you through in this course:
For the past 5 years, I’ve put in practical progress towards my goals which gave me the confidence to move from that $9 hourly job to $90/hour contracts in IT. I also gained the fearless drive to complete numerous personal goals such as rebuilding my credit score from the 400s to buying and selling my first home to paying off $430K in debt.
Seeing God walk me through achieving what seemed like impossible prayers have given me the freedom to enter every room and season with fierce faith and radiant joy.
And I’ve not only done this for myself, but also mentored numerous women from depressing pits to pursuing their purposes with passion.
Because I’ve learned how to focus on the clear and consistent action it takes to rise to new heights, no matter what life throws my way (and trust me, it keeps throwing ish at everyone so that can no longer be your excuse).
In this kit are the same tools that successful women use to tackle each day with excitement and excellence.
And I want to help you dominate these same practices as a daughter of the Most High God.
It’s time to get lit and live loud for the right reasons.
You were bought with a price for a purpose, and more than anyone else in this world, you have been called to conquer each day with the Good News of Christ. It’s time to brush off the dust from whatever past you’ve walked through, and start being that women who lets your light so shine - that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
Are you ready to stop wasting grace?
Then let’s do this!
The ‘Live Lit Kit’ is for you if you’re ready to:
- Discover the motivation and mindset confident women use to make moves daily
- Get excited about sharing the unique light God deposited into you to shape your generation
- Stop burying your gifts and establish habits that honor and develop your craft
- Align yourself with mentors and women that can help you “glo up” effortlessly
- Poke holes in your fears and excuses and learn how to make God’s truth rule your actions instead.
- Glean from women in the Bible who embraced courage as a command, & not a suggestion.
- Stop saying yes to things you don’t want & guard your schedule from being hijacked by others
- Finally press play on your purpose and break down your goals to make steady progress
- Dress with an attitude of excellence and leadership, and attract God’s favor & provision
- Be that woman that appreciates who she is in Christ and how God delights in you specifically
- Make realistic resolutions and stay focused until you’ve conquered them confidently!
However, this course is not for you if…
- You’re okay with living laid back, lazy, and lukewarm
- You have an “it is what it is” mindset towards your dreams and passions
- You just want to watch and see how the year - and your life - pans out
- You're comfortable living in the shadows & keeping your Gospel-lit purpose covered
- You’re not ready to get over yourself and your fear of failing people to answer your God-given call
This powerful course is now available for access! When you register, you’ll be signed up for all 9 lessons, and be able to download the action-packed playbook immediately. You’ll be able to view all modules and media right away, so you can go at your own pace;
Once you join, you’ll instantly receive:
- 9 lesson that walk you through the steps to cultivate a confident mindset
- 9 worksheets with journal prompts and exercises for you to start taking action instantly
- 3 audio case studies where we study how women in the Bible were able to overcome fear and press into their calling.
- Daily email reminders to help you stick with each lesson and keep you on track
Don’t let this be another thing you regret not doing for yourself!
Sign-up now below.
Hi lionheart! I’m Robyn-Ann and I get excited about helping women TAKE ACTION on their prayers, purpose, and personal brand. I look forward to watching you transform into the forgiven, fearless, and free woman Jesus so selflessly died for. So I hope to see you inside. Join today and let’s roar.